1. Information on collecting personal data
Herewith, we inform you about the collecting of personal data. Personal data is all data referring to you as a person, i. e. name, address, e-mail address, user characteristics.
Responsible according to Art. 4 Section 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is (legal details):
Borsigallee 12, 60388 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 942072-33
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email or our postal address adding “Data Protection Officer”:
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When accessing our website www.neosilk.net the browser used on your device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following data is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access, difference to Greenwich Mean time (GMT) if applicable,
- Name and URL of the requested file,
- Website from which access is initiated (referrer URL),
- Browser used and operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- Guarantee smooth connection set-up of the website,
- Guarantee convenient use of our website,
- Analysis of system security and stability, and
- Further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is derived from the above-listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstance will we use the data collected to trace it back to you as the user.
In addition, we use website cookies and analytical services for visits to our website. Detailed information about them is provided under Sections 3 and 6 of this Data Privacy Statement.
The cookie contains data that result as a function of the specific device used. However, this does not mean that such information will indirectly give us information about your identity.
Cookies help us to make our offering more attractive for you. In this context we use so-called session cookies to see which individual pages of our website you have visited. Such cookies will be deleted automatically when leaving our website.
In addition, we also use transient cookies to optimize the user-friendliness of our website. These cookies are stored on your device for a specified period of time. When returning to our website to use our services the server will automatically know that you have already visited our website and which input and settings you have adjusted so that you don’t have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the mentioned purposes to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties as specified in Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that you always receive a message before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies might lead to a situation where you cannot fully use all functionalities offered on our website.
4. Data security
For the website visit we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. This is usually a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we use the 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can see if an individual page of our internet website is transmitted in encrypted form from the closed key or lock symbol on the status bar at the bottom of your browser.
Incidentally, we use adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technical developments.
5. Data disclosure
Within the assigned purpose, we are entitled to record, store and process personal data entrusted to us, or to have them processed by third parties. In the framework of contract handling, the complete company data as well as personal data and valid email address, fax number and telephone number are collected. Such data is collected with the aim of identifying our customers and suppliers and allowing for an appropriate contract handling. Furthermore, it is collected for the purpose of exchanging letters, invoicing, settlement of invoices as well as claims, and for asserting any other claims that may exist. The data is therefore exclusively stored and processed for the purpose of contract handling. Disclosure of such data for advertising purposes is excluded.
Data is processed upon request by our customers and suppliers and is required for these purposes to ensure an adequate contract execution and the fulfilment of the mutual obligations arising from the contract for both parties according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR. The personal data collected is stored until expiry of the statutory retention and documentation periods (including those specified in the German Commercial Code, Tax Code or Revenue Code) and will then be deleted unless data storage beyond these periods was agreed pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR.
We take all proportionate and reasonable measures to protect these data against loss and unauthorized third-party access and we continually adapt these measures to the proven state of the art.
Personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for other purposes than those listed herein. Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties where this is required for the execution of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Third parties may exclusively use such transmitted data for the purposes stated herein. Specifically, these data can be transmitted to third parties and their processors in the framework of the sale of receivables (factoring) or the transfer of liabilities (reverse factoring).
Third parties will equally process and use such data exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes. An assignment / transfer will change neither the legal basis of the receivables nor the rights of the debtors. The same applies for the transfer of accounts payable for the latter and the creditors. The interests of our customers and suppliers are safeguarded and are consistent with our interests regarding the financing of our business activities by factoring and reverse factoring.
6. Rights of the individuals concerned
You have the right,
- pursuant to Art. 7 Section 3 of the GDPR, to revoke your consent granted to us any time. The consequence of such revocation will be that we may no longer continue processing the data on the basis of such consent and
- pursuant to Art. 15 of the GDPR, to ask for information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to ask about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was/is disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to date processing, the existence of a right to complaint, the origin of your data if this is not collected from us, as well as about the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling for meaningful information about the details thereof, where applicable;
- pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR, to promptly request rectification of incorrect data or completion of your personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 of the GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us to the extent that their processing is not required for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, executing or defending legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR, to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that you contest the accuracy of the data, their processing is unlawful, but you object to their deletion or that we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or have objected to their processing according to the provisions of Art. 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 of the GDPR, to request that the personal data which you have provided to us are presented to you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format or to request their disclosure to another competent person;
- pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To this effect, you can usually turn to the competent supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of our registered office.
7. Right to object
To the extent that personal data is processed on the basis of compelling interests pursuant to Art. 6 Sec. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR if reasons exist that result from your particular situation or if the objection concerns direct marketing. In the latter case you have a general right of objection that will be implemented by us without having to make reference to a particular situation.
In the event that you would like to exercise your right to revocation or objection, simply send an email to:
8. Validity and revision of this Data Privacy Statement
The present Data Privacy Statement is currently valid; status April 1, 2022. Due to the further development of our website and offers on that website or due to changed legal and/or official requirements it may be necessary to revise the present Data Privacy Statement. You can access and print out the latest version of the Data Privacy Statement any time.